Friday, October 31, 2008

Snow


I love the snow. Tuesday night it came. What a joy making dinner and watching all 4 guys playing. Snowmen and snowballs. Growing up in Florida, I believed that any snow would be good for making Snowmen. That is not the case I've learned! This snow was perfect. Wet, heavy snow, good for packing.


Wednesday, the boys schooled fast. They were eager to play. We had fun building a snowman on the deck. Jordie, soon cold was inside. He sent out fruit to add to our 'Frosty.' The guys had been working on a snowfort. Ha! It was no match for me... the fight began. I was impressed with the guys' aims. I admit I got hit a few times.


I always miss Acacia terribly with the first snow. He loved to play in it. He would race madly after the snow and chase snowballs.....

No comments: