Friday, October 17, 2008

In Between

I take my moments when I can. My little men are at Friday School enjoying art, character, choir, gym, and storytime. I enjoyed helping in Jordie's texture class and reading in his character class. The drive home was peaceful......... beautiful farms, colorful trees, leaves blowing across the road, rivers raging and others calm. Once home, my art began.... Lemon Merangue Pie.... Granny's recipe (I believe her mother's). There's nothing like the merangue. I love to work with merangue and see what design it forms each time. Of course, with no child to lick the bowl... I savoured the lemon filling and the bites of peel... yum. Soon the pie will come out. I'll walk down our road and then back to find my little men. What a blessed 'in between' moment.

No comments: